Hi there. I am Matthew and the reason I picked fastest animals is I just know a lot of fact about animals and who doesn’t like any animals anyway
For fast short distance
- Cheetah 100 – 120 km/h
- Why is the cheetah so fast is so it can catch food like
Blesbok, Grant’s gazelle, Thompson’s gazelle, springbok and impala. Larger prey, such as ostrich, warthog, wildebeest, zebra and buffalo
For fast long
- pronghorn 88.5 km/h
- The pronghorn is a herbivores and predators of pronghorn are mainly extinct but their old adversary, the cheetah. Is not there anymore but as that cat departed, wolves and coyotes became their main foe.
- African elephant 24.9 km/h
- The African elephant is the world’s largest land mammal.
In over all the Fastest animal is the
- Peregrine falcon 389 km/h
- The peregrine falconis a raptor, or bird of prey. Adults have blue-grey wings, dark brown backs, a buff coloured underside with brown spots, and white faces with a black tear stripe on their cheeks. They have a hooked beaks and strong talons. Their name comes from the Latin word peregrines, which means “to wander.”
- In my own opinion I think the peregrine falcon is the coolest of all of the animals I did today
4 Replies to “Fastest animals By Matthew”
WOW i never knew pronghorns were that fast.
well they are fast to run away from predators
I,m amazed,100 to 120 km per hour as a cheetah
I liked the information about peregrines- well done.